← Lawrence Kohlberg Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "We all have rights.", decisions based on people have rights and democracy if a rule is 'unfair'
- Pre-conventional, Avoiding punishment.
- "He did it because he loves his wife", decisions based on family beliefs
- Late childhood. Early adolescence
- Conventional, Maintain Social order
5 True/False Questions
6th level → Post-conventional, Universal Principles
Example of 2nd level → "What's in it for me?", decisions meets their own interests.
When does Pre-Conventional occur? → Late adolescence/ adulthood
5th level → Post-conventional, Universal Principles
Example of 6th level → "Put yourself in their shoes", decisions based on other people's veiws.