5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a An area referred to as the cities.
- b the ways that goods and services are produced and made available to the people
- c relating to farm areas and life in the country
- d Foreign companies that wanted to ___. or spend their money to earn more money, in LA made huge profits in the early 1900s.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a person who had Spanish parents but had been born in LA
- Pizarro has conquered most of the Incan empire.
- The overthrow of an existing government by the people and its replacement with another; any sudden or very great change
- Christopher columbus reaches the Americas
- a formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
5 True/False Questions
aqueduct → a pipe or channel used to carry water from a distant source to dry areas
urban → The population has increased dramatically in both the ___ areas, or countryside, and the urban areas , or cities, of LA.
conquistador → A Spanish conqueror of Mexico, Peru, or other part of Latin America in the 1500s
caudillo → a person who had Spanish parents but had been born in LA
1900's → The Incas settle in Cuzco.