5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trademark Act
- Long-term objectives
- Simple Linear Regression
- State (public) employment agencies
- a Act that provides federal protection for trademarks and service marks.
- b Annualized formula that tracks number of separations and total number of workforce employees for each month.
- c Projection of future demand based on a past relationship, involves a single variable.
- d Agencies that provide employee screening, testing, and referral at no cost to the employer.
- e Specific results, accomplished in three to five years, that an organization seeks to achieve in pursuing its mission.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Career state of employees who are no longer considered promotable.
- System of moral principles and values that establish appropriate conduct.
- Case in which Supreme Court held that the availablity of punitive damages depends on the motive of the discriminator rather than the nature of the conduct.
- Business function responsible for selling an organization's product to the marketplace.
- Provision of the Copyright Act that allows the use of copyrighted work in certain circumstances.
5 True/False Questions
Evaluation → Level of learning characterized by ability to make judgments.
Patterned interview → Type of interview in which interviewer asks every applicant the same questions; also called a structured interview.
Behavioral interview → Interview designed to probe areas of interest to interviewer in order to determine how well a job candidate meets the needs of the organization.
Replacement planning → Snapshot assessment of the availability of qualified back-up for key management positions.
Organizational exit → Process of managing the way people leave an organization.