5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What straddles the diving line between health care and medical care?
- 6 principals that apply when disclosing the patient information:
- AMA stands for what?
- 2 major classifications of ethical theories?
- Who is the only entity that recieves the original medical record?
- a Preventative Medicine
- b 1. Teleological 2. Deontological
- c 1. when in doubt don't disclose 2. the privlage is the patients not the doctors 3. confidentiality applies to all patients equally 4. be fimiliar with local/federal statues 5. always consult the patient and the doctor 6. always get written authorization from the patient
- d Court
- e American Medical Assosiaction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. credibility 2. apperance
- 1. doctors 2. teachers 3. all health care professionals
- 1. lab results 2. MRI's 3. x-rays
- severity of the punishment
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act - that confidentiality is protected for the patient
5 True/False Questions
List the Health matters that must be reported? → 1. Child/elderly abuse 2. Births/deaths 3. Acts of violence, 4. Communicable diseases
"Practicing Medicine" Give examples? → 1. diagnosing 2. treatment 3. prescribing
5 types of elder abuse? → 1. elderly abuse 2. child abuse 3.domestic violence
As health care professionals what must we protect ourselves against? → 1. Child/elderly abuse 2. Births/deaths 3. Acts of violence, 4. Communicable diseases
Who does confidentiality go back to? → Hippocrates