5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- skeletal, cardiac, smooth
- contractile, excitable, extensible, elastic
- tropomyosin, tropinin
- a __ is a globular protein with myosin bonding sites
- b Layers of connective tissue that hold muscle in position; Separate 1 muscle from another & projects to form tendon
- c 4 properties of the muscle
- d __ and __ are 2 proteins associated with the surface of actin filaments
- e 3 types of muscle in the body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The cytoplasm of the motor neuron contains __ & __ __
- __ __has different uses out of muscle cells & is carried to the liver via bloodstream
- A muscle fiber remains unresponsive to stimulation unless the stimulation is of a certain strength
- __ __ stores excess energy released by the mitochondria & regenerates ATP
- When ATP supply is low, __ __ promotes the synthesis of creatine phosphate
5 True/False Questions
neuromuscular junction → myofibrils play a fundamental role in __ ___.
synergists → the organization of thick and thin filaments produces __.
summation → A series of simple twitches add up to a contraction
epimysium → __ is the layer of connective tissue closely around each muscle.
myogram → the m line is an area of _ only