5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- isometric contraction
- all-or-none response
- a thin filaments are made of __.
- b When a muscle fiber contracts, it contracts to its full extent
- c Muscle contracts but doesn't shorten, no movement/work, only tension
- d the organization of thick and thin filaments produces __.
- e a sustained involuntary contraction caused by extracellular fluid
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 types of muscle in the body
- Muscles are connected by broad sheets of connective tissue called __.
- in the center of a bands is a _ _, consisting only of thick filaments
- opposing muscles
- __ and __ are 2 proteins associated with the surface of actin filaments
5 True/False questions
insertion → the movable end of a muscle
lactic acid → __ is a globular protein with myosin bonding sites
origin → thin filaments are made of __.
threshold stimulus → invaginations of the sarcolemma
myosin → thin filaments are made of __.