5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- skeletal, cardiac, smooth
- muscle contraction
- Mitochondria, synaptic vesicles
- a the movable end of a muscle
- b 3 types of muscle in the body
- c myofibrils play a fundamental role in __ ___.
- d Extends inward to compartmentalize tissue into fascicles that contain muscle fibers
- e The cytoplasm of the motor neuron contains __ & __ __
5 Multiple choice questions
- opposing muscles
- the cell membrane of a muscle fiber
- the organization of thick and thin filaments produces __.
- Thin layer that covers each muscle fiber
- the immovable end of a muscle
5 True/False questions
myoglobin → __ stores oxygen in muscle tissue.
muscles → surround/separate each muscle
tone (tonus) → Muscle __ is achieved by a continuous state of sustained contraction
synergists → helper muscles
z lines → I bands are thick filaments and are anchored to _ _.