5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- latent period
- isotonic contraction
- h zone
- sarcoplasmic reticulum
- a Time delay between when stimulus is applied & when the muscle contracts
- b Muscle shortens, movement occurs, work results
- c besides sarcoplasm, __ __ lies beneath the sarcolemma
- d in the center of a bands is a _ _, consisting only of thick filaments
- e Thin layer that covers each muscle fiber
5 Multiple choice questions
- the endoplasmic reticulum of the muscle fiber
- thin filaments are made of __.
- During rest/light activity, there's enough oxygen to support:
- the movable end of a muscle
- The cytoplasm of the motor neuron contains __ & __ __
5 True/False questions
endomysium → __ covers each muscle cell fiber.
sarcoplasm → the cell membrane of a muscle fiber
periosteum → Tendons are fused to the __ of the bone.
muscles → Layers of connective tissue that hold muscle in position; Separate 1 muscle from another & projects to form tendon
ATP → energy source for contraction comes from molecules of: