5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- creatine phosphokinase
- aerobic respiration
- sarcoplasmic reticulum
- a thick filaments are made of __.
- b __ covers each muscle cell fiber.
- c During rest/light activity, there's enough oxygen to support:
- d When ATP supply is low, __ __ promotes the synthesis of creatine phosphate
- e the endoplasmic reticulum of the muscle fiber
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the immovable end of a muscle
- __ lays beneath the sarcolemma
- __ surrounds individual fascicles within muscles.
- the movable end of a muscle
- a sustained involuntary contraction caused by extracellular fluid
5 True/False Questions
tropomyosin, tropinin → __ and __ are 2 proteins associated with the surface of actin filaments
hemoglobin → ___ in red blood cells carries oxygen to muscles
periosteum → Tendons are fused to the __ of the bone.
actin → thin filaments are made of __.
creatine phosphate → Within a group of muscles, 1 muscle doing the most work is