← Mitosis Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one of two identical "sister parts of a duplicated chromosome
- Centrioles take positions on opposite sides of the nucleus
- Synthesis phase. DNA replication.
- Chromosomes line up across the center of the cell.
- The chromosomes move until they form two groups near the poles of the spindle. Nuclear envelope re-forms around the groups.
5 True/False Questions
Prophase → Chromosomes become visible. Nucleolus becomes visible in each daughter nucleus.
Mitosis → series of events that cells go through as they grow and divide
Cytokinesis → division of cytoplasm
Cell Division → division of the cell nucleus
G2 phase → 2nd growth phase. Preparation for mitosis, more organelles and proteins are made.