← M. Boland List 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Strength of purpose; determination
- b v.: disapproved of.
- c v.: Continue to stay; be reluctant to leave.
- d n.: inability to make a mistake
- e v.: return payment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj.: unable to concentrate on something.
- adj.: not letting up or weakening
- n.: things or events believe to be signs of future occurrences
- v.: cancel; withdraw
- v. used as adj.: slightly burned.
5 True/False Questions
Enthralled → adv.: actually; in fact.
Meager → adj.: thin;small; inadequate
Admonitions → n.: lack of variety.
Portents → adj.: peaceful; calm
Indiscriminate → adj.: Careless