5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- conditioned stimulus
- childhood amnesia
- YERKES DODSON LAW
- a performance is best under a condition of moderate arousal - social interaction causes stimulation, change in activity
- b a reason for doing something
- c state of deprivation
- d this is what the bell tone in the dog experiments is considered
- e A phenomenon that no one can accurately recall events from the first three years of life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is what the meat powder is considered
- in classical conditioning, a stimulus that unconditionally—naturally and automatically—triggers a response.
- theory that states behavior is motivated by instincts
- Memory of learned skills that does not require conscious recollection
- forebrain region that governs motivation and emotional responses
5 True/False questions
long term memory → the relatively permanent and limitless storehouse of the memory system.
memory processes → smallest meaningful units of speech; simple words, suffixes, prefixes; examples: red, hot, calm, -ed, pre-
conditioned response → an acquired response that is under the control of (conditional on the occurrence of) a stimulus
higher order conditioning → Pairing a second conditioned stimulus with the first conditioned stimulus in order to produce a second conditioned response.
psychic energy → memory for episodes in your own life