5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Remington, The Sceince and Practice of Pharmacy
- enteric coated tablets
- Clark's Rule for Child's Dosing
- a weight/150 x adult dose = childs dose
- b An acetaminophen elixer is available in a 0.05mg/ml concentration. How many mls are needed for a 0.125mg dose?
- c What dosage form is designed to dissolve in the intestines rather than the stomach?
- d inflammation
- e This is the most comprehensive text covering pharmaceutical sciences.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The slow continuous introduction of a solution into the blood stream.
- relieves intestinal cramping
- This is the name of the principal pharmacology text.
5 True/False Questions
dialysis → sildenafil
celebrex → celecoxib
diovan → valsartan
at least 6 inches → When preparing an IV solution is a laminar flow hood the technician should work at least this distance within the hood.
--azepam → anti-anxiety agents