5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sacco and Vanzetti
- Northern Securities Case
- Federal Reserve Act
- (Gifford) Pinchot
- Triple Entente
- a Roosevelt's Chief of Forest Service who sets aside 125 million acres of land.
- b France, Britain, Russia
- c Set up a series of regional banks to better control the flow of money.
- d Theodore Roosevelt orders the Justice department to investigate and prosecute J.P. Morgan's holding company for an anti-trust violation.
- e Two Italian anarchists. They're arrested for robbery and murder without proof and are sentenced to death.
5 Multiple choice questions
- All sold food must be of good value; packaging must accurately state the effects of the drug.
- Explosion of Black art, philosophy, expression, politics, and identity.
- Italy, Germany Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire (Italy changes sides halfway through)
- This head of the Veteran's Bureau steals $200 million.
- View themselves as educated, scientific, and avante garde.
5 True/False questions
19th Amendment → Amendment that guarantees suffrage to women.
Coal Miners Strike of 1902 → Coal Miners go on strike and Roosevelt doesn't prevent them from doing so. Eventually when winter sets in and the owners still haven't met demands, Roosevelt forces them to go into arbritation on threat of nationalizing the mines.
Prohibition → A German U-Boat sinks this passenger ship which actually hed ammunition and gets Americans riled up.
Sixteenth Amendment → Amendment that guarantees suffrage to women.
Clayton Anti-Trust Act → Two Italian anarchists. They're arrested for robbery and murder without proof and are sentenced to death.