← 207 Class Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are four types of psychometric test?
- Concurrent validity
- What are five response types and one example of each
- What scores are unimportant?
- Kline suggested how many items were ideal for a psychometric test?
- a Personality, Ability, Attitudes and motivation, Neuropsychological and clinical
- b 15-20
- c absolute scores - what is important is the relative scores to one another
- d Yes/No - Eysenck's Personality Test. Frequency - the COPE scale. Dis/Agree - LOT-R. Not/Like me - dispositional embarrassment test. How ___ do you feel? - PANAS
- e Does it correlate with previous standard and accepted measures of the same construct
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Yes/No, Dis/Agree - these are closed and easier to interpret
- The extent to which a test seems on its surface to be measuring what it purports to measure
- The success with which a test predicts the behavior it is designed to predict
- Analyse, Scale, Reliability Analysis
- Does it correlate with other measures that it should
5 True/False Questions
What is measured in the IPIP test? → Authoritarian-Rebelliousness
Criterion-related validity → Is it valid according to other measures of the same thing; includes Concurrent and Predictive validity
How many respondents shold be recruited initially? → Yes/No, Dis/Agree - these are closed and easier to interpret
Construct validity - the _________ matrix? → The degree to which a measurement device accurately measures the theoretical construct it is designed to measure. Attempts to link theory and test. Campbell & Fiske (1959) suggested this should include convergent and divergent validity.
What is measured in the A-R test? → Authoritarian-Rebelliousness