5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
- Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
5 True/False questions
Metaphor → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Allusion → is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
Tone → is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Theme- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.