5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
- is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
- is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
- is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
5 True/False Questions
Ballad → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Rhyme scheme → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Rhyme- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Narrative poem → like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
Personification → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds