5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
- is a regular pattern of rhyming words in a poem.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
5 True/False questions
Allusion → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Mood → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Theme- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Speaker- → is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.