5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
- is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
5 True/False Questions
Alliteration → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Rhyme scheme → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Speaker- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Ballad → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Allusion → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds