5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
- Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
5 True/False questions
Lyric → is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
Metaphor → a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Ballad → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Theme- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.