5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
- is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
- Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
- Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
- is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
5 True/False questions
Narrative poem → like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
Personification → a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
Hyperbole- → is a deliberate exaggeration or overstatement.
Onomatopeia → a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
Rhyme scheme → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.