5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
- is a regular pattern of rhyming words in a poem.
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
- is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
5 True/False questions
Ballad → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Personification → a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
Allusion → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Speaker- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Theme- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.