5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the action of following in order
- b The structure or arrangement of something
- c Adjective beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation; of the ghostly world
- d (of a cycle) Ocurring less than once a day
- e relating to sensation such as pain, warmth or pressure that can be felt anywhere in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- not capable of being moved
- Middle Life
- A polynucleotide whose molecules contain a relatively small number of nucleotides
- Of or like a brother or brothers
- sisterhood, a society or club of women or girls, usually in a college.
5 True/False questions
Chlorophyll → of or relating to feeding and nutrition.
Million → one thousand thousands
Aggressive → Pursuing one's goals and interests forcefully, sometimes inappropriately
Laborious → sisterhood, a society or club of women or girls, usually in a college.
Metaphor → An implied comparison not using like or as