5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Control by power or authority.
- b a region empty of matter
- c The Power of the mind to remember things
- d suffers from a disease that causes uncontrolled bleeding - someone whose blood does not clot
- e blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi
5 Multiple choice questions
- relating to sensation such as pain, warmth or pressure that can be felt anywhere in the body
- sisterhood, a society or club of women or girls, usually in a college.
- the action of following in order
- (of a cycle) Ocurring less than once a day
- The development of a disease
5 True/False questions
Formation → Control by power or authority.
Ultimate → (of a substance) easily evaporated at normal temperatures
Aggressive → Pursuing one's goals and interests forcefully, sometimes inappropriately
Validation → proof or support for an argument or feeling
Chlorophyll → of or relating to feeding and nutrition.