5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a not capable of being moved
- b (of a cycle) Ocurring less than once a day
- c a region empty of matter
- d suffers from a disease that causes uncontrolled bleeding - someone whose blood does not clot
- e The secretion of colored sweat
5 Multiple choice questions
- relating to sensation such as pain, warmth or pressure that can be felt anywhere in the body
- Control by power or authority.
- Pursuing one's goals and interests forcefully, sometimes inappropriately
- the action of following in order
- the marked and rapid transformation of a larva into an adult that occurs in some animals
5 True/False questions
Fraternal → Adjective beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation; of the ghostly world
Rhododendron → A shrub or small tree with clusters of bell-shaped blooms, Usually characterized by "rosy" flowers
Laborious → sisterhood, a society or club of women or girls, usually in a college.
Oligonucleotide → A polynucleotide whose molecules contain a relatively small number of nucleotides
Million → Control by power or authority.