5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a uncertain how to act; weak
- b excessively dismal;mournful
- c Forgetfulness.
- d generous
- e extremely careful; fastidious; painstaking
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Influenced by desire for money; acting only for pay; greedy; one who is hired, esp.: A soldier hired by a foreign government.
- Appease; mollify; ease or quiet
- start; initiate, install in office
- Dark; not transparent
5 True/False Questions
Irreverence → inborn; built-in
Nemesis → Deserved punishment or its source; anything or anyone that always seems certain to defeat to frustrate.
Laconic → resulting in an unexpected and contrary outcome
Legacy → a gift made by a will
Incongruous → Not fitting; absurd