Vocabulary Power Plus for the New SAT: Book 4 Chapter 17
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. dating from birth; inherent or natural.
- n. swiftness of action; speed.
- n. formal praise; a tribute.
- adj. light or airy; intangible; heavenly.
- n. having delusions of grandeur; an obsession with grandiose things.
5 True/False Questions
Attribute → v. to reduce, weaken, or lessen.
Discourse → n. a discussion; a conversation.
Depravity → n. swiftness of action; speed.
Ascetic → n. a person who renounces material comforts and practices extreme self-denial.
Mutable → adj. subject to change.