5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physiological Density
- Population Pyramid
- Agricultural Revolution
- a A complete enumeration of a population.
- b The number of people per unit of area of arable land, which is land suitable for agriculture.
- c Migration from a location.
- d A bar graph representing the distribution of population by age and sex.
- e The time when human beings first domesticated plants and animals and no longer relied entirely on hunting and gathering.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Permanent movement compelled usually by cultural factors.
- Permanent movement from one country to another.
- The area subject to flooding during a given number of years according to historical trends.
- An environmental or cultural feature of the landscape that hinders migration.
- The portion of Earth's surface occupied by permanent human settlement.
5 True/False questions
Demography → Migration from a location.
Agricultural Density → The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.
Sex Ratio → The number of males per 100 females in the population.
Refugees → People who are forced to migrate from their home country and cannot return for fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a social group, or political opinion.
Interregional Migration → Permanent movement within one region of a country.