5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Process of breaking down complex materials (food) to form simpler substances and release energy.
- Structure canals withing the cytoplasm.
- Control Center of the cell
- Process of building up complex materials (protein) from simple materials.
- Regions of DNA within each chromosome
4 True/False Questions
cytoplasm → Material outside the nucleus
synthesis → Production of
DNA → Chemical found within each chromosome.
cell membrane → Structure surrounding and protecting cell Determines what enters and leaves the cell.