← Greek & Roman gods Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Greek protector of marriage, wife and sister of Zeus.
- b Greek ruler of the Underworld; Zeus's brother.
- c Greek goddess of the Hunt and the Moon, sister to Apollo.
- d Roman god of war.
- e Same name in Greece and Rome -god of light, music and medicine.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman goddess of the Hunt and the moon, sister to Apollo.
- Hundred-handed violent giants
- One-eyed blacksmith children of Gaea and Ouronos.
- Greek messenger god
- Symbol of Poseidon-Neptune
5 True/False Questions
Ares → Greek god of war.
Zeus → Greek supreme ruler among the Olympians; lord of the skies
Titans → Roman goddess of the Hunt and the moon, sister to Apollo.
Vulcan → Roman goddess of the hearth
Cronus → Roman goddess of Love - some consider her a titaness.