← Greek & Roman gods Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Roman god of war.
- b Greek ruler of the sea; Zeus's brother.
- c Roman messenger god
- d The Elder gods; children of Gaea and Ouranos
- e Roman protector of marriage, wife and sister of Jupiter.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Same name in Greece and Rome -god of light, music and medicine.
- A titan who bears the sky or the world on his shoulders
- Greek god of war.
- Symbol of Poseidon-Neptune
- Greek messenger god
5 True/False Questions
Cronus → Roman goddess of Love - some consider her a titaness.
Mount Olympus → Home of the Olympian gods
Minerva → Roman goddess of wisdom and war, of handicrafts - Jupiter's favorite child.
Aphrodite → Greek goddess of Love - some consider her a titaness.
Diana → The Elder gods; children of Gaea and Ouranos