5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 96. A decrease in contributions from the public to the United Way charity is most likely the result of which of the following general environmental factors?
- 77. Organizations exist to meet the needs of which of the following constituencies?
- n reality, managers are most accurately viewed as _________.
- 50. Which of the following is not considered to be a dimension of organizational culture?
- 49. Which of the following phrases is associated with the definition of organizational culture?
- a d. economic
- b b. shared meaning
- c b. neither helpless nor all powerful
- d a. customers
- e c. purchasing policies
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- c. stories, rituals, symbols, and language
- b. flow of needed inputs at the lowest price available
- d. reflects the vision or mission of the organization's founder
- b. rituals
- a. control and influence
5 True/False Questions
92. Compared to the specific environment, which of the following is an accurate statement about the general environment of an organization? → a. competitor
41. Managers may be able to expand their areas of discretion by _______________. → b. changing and influencing their organization's culture and environment
90. Groups such as Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) are examples of what factor in the specific external environment? → b. supplier
40. According to the symbolic view, managers have a(n) _____________ effect on substantive organizational outcomes. → c. limited
48. Employees in organizations with strong cultures _______________. → a. are more committed to their organizations