5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Before the color polish
- Shape of the nail
- a The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
- b The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- c The epidermis contains how many layers?
- d A base coat is usually applied
- e During the consultation for a manicure, the nail technician should consider to
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The vascular system is also known as the
- The disease AIDS is caused by a
- To avoid ingrown toenails, the nails should be filed
- What is the function of the adductor muscle
- This is used to correct the yellow nails
5 True/False Questions
Break before discarding → What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
Bend the wrist and fingers → What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
Quick repairs on natural nails → What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
Wash implements → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
Antibacterial soap → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?