5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- UV sanitizer
- Break before discarding
- Ingrown nails
- Circulatory system
- a This is not disinfect salon implements
- b What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
- c Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
- d The vascular system is also known as the
- e This is NOT a type of nail form
5 Multiple choice questions
- The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- The disease AIDS is caused by a
- This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
- It should be included in a client consultation is
- The purpose of an antiseptic is to prevent
5 True/False questions
Root → The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
Nail bleach → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
Dust mask → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
Apply primer to exposed skin → When applying acrylic over bitten nails, what should NOT be used?
Dry cabinet sanitizer → This is not disinfect salon implements