5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wear protective gloves
- Polish remover
- Eye goggles
- a When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
- b The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- c The HIV virus causes which of disease
- d The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
- e To protect the nail technician from injury, what should be used when shortening sculptured nails?
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is used to correct the yellow nails
- The disease AIDS is caused by a
- The common name for tinea unguium
- The epidermis contains how many layers?
- How does the nail technician dispose of used monomer?
5 True/False questions
Keratin → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
Snugly under the free edge → How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
Quick repairs on natural nails → Nail wraps are used on natural nails or artificial tips to
Hyponichium → What portion of the epidermis is under the free edge of the nail
Papillary → The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the