← Nail Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Circulatory system
- Hot oil manicure
- To keep the skin smooth
- From corner to center
- a The vascular system is also known as the
- b The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
- c The correct method of filing natural nails is
- d What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
- e This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
- What should the nail technician do before disinfecting implements?
- What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
- This is a good antiseptic to use on a slight cut
- The fingerbowl used during a manicured contains water and
5 True/False Questions
Secretion → This is not a function of the muscle
Righworm → The common name for tinea unguium
Papillary → The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
Shape of the nail → How much of the nail plate should be the well of the nail tip cover?
Straight across → The common name for tinea unguium