5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Blue undertone
- Straight across
- Lubricates the skin and nails
- Cotton wrapped stick
- Wear protective gloves
- a To avoid ingrown toenails, the nails should be filed
- b This is nail color indicates poor circulation
- c The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
- d What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
- e Which implement should be used when cleaning under the free edge of the natural nail?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This is a good antiseptic to use on a slight cut
- What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
- This is NOT a type of nail form
- What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
- Following disinfection, dry implements should be stored
5 True/False Questions
Virus → The disease AIDS is caused by a
Snugly under the free edge → How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
Antibacterial soap → The fingerbowl used during a manicured contains water and
Break before discarding → The protein makes up the nail plate is
A client makes an appointment to have a manicuring service for the first time. What should the manicurist do first? → The purpose of an antiseptic is to prevent