5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Polish remover
- Circulatory system
- Snugly under the free edge
- a When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
- b The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- c The vascular system is also known as the
- d How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
- e This is not a function of the muscle
5 Multiple choice questions
- The function of the flexor muscles is to
- The disease AIDS is caused by a
- What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
- Disease causing agents smaller than bacteria
- The correct method of filing natural nails is
5 True/False questions
Nail mold → This is used to correct the yellow nails
Hyponichium → What portion of the epidermis is under the free edge of the nail
Antibacterial soap → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
Grooves → The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
1/2 of the nail plate → During the consultation for a manicure, the nail technician should consider to