← Nail Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- To keep the skin smooth
- A client makes an appointment to have a manicuring service for the first time. What should the manicurist do first?
- Polish remover
- Nail bleach
- a This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
- b Complete a client record
- c This is used to correct the yellow nails
- d When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
- e What portion of the epidermis is under the free edge of the nail
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The slits of tracks in the mail bed at the sides of the nail on which the nail grows are called
- The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
- The function of the flexor muscles is to
- What should the nail technician do before disinfecting implements?
- The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
5 True/False Questions
Eye goggles → To protect the nail technician from injury, what should be used when shortening sculptured nails?
Blue undertone → When removing artificial tips, what product would by used?
Hydrogen peroxide → Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
Lubricates the skin and nails → This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
Antibacterial soap → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?