5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dry cabinet sanitizer
- a Following disinfection, dry implements should be stored
- b The slits of tracks in the mail bed at the sides of the nail on which the nail grows are called
- c When removing artificial tips, what product would by used?
- d The diseases are animal parasites responsible
- e The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
- The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
- When applying acrylic over bitten nails, what should NOT be used?
- What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
5 True/False questions
1/2 of the nail plate → How much of the nail plate should be the well of the nail tip cover?
Growth of bacteria and other microorganisms → The purpose of an antiseptic is to prevent
Lubricates the skin and nails → What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
UV sanitizer → When removing artificial tips, what product would by used?
Secretion → The protein makes up the nail plate is