5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- UV sanitizer
- Starting the service
- Repair or strengthen
- Snugly under the free edge
- Hot oil manicure
- a What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
- b Nail wraps are used on natural nails or artificial tips to
- c How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
- d This is not disinfect salon implements
- e A client consultation takes place before
5 Multiple choice questions
- How does the nail technician dispose of used monomer?
- The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
- The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
- The epidermis contains how many layers?
5 True/False questions
Secretion → The protein makes up the nail plate is
Antibacterial soap → The fingerbowl used during a manicured contains water and
Straight across → To avoid ingrown toenails, the nails should be filed
Papillary → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
Hydrogen peroxide → This is a good antiseptic to use on a slight cut