5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Starting the service
- Draw the fingers together
- Snugly under the free edge
- The client has had a stoke
- From corner to center
- a What is the function of the adductor muscle
- b Hand and arm massage should be avoided when
- c The correct method of filing natural nails is
- d How should be the form be placed when sculpturing nails?
- e A client consultation takes place before
5 Multiple choice questions
- The vascular system is also known as the
- The fingerbowl used during a manicured contains water and
- What portion of the epidermis is under the free edge of the nail
- The protein makes up the nail plate is
- Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
5 True/False questions
Cotton wrapped stick → What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
Wear protective gloves → The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
Papillary → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
Wash implements → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
General health → This is used to correct the yellow nails