5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Five Pillar: Pilgrimage
- a System of law which regulates family life and moral conduct. Also community and business life of Muslims
- b All Muslims who are physically and financially able to perform the hajj (pilgramage - migration) to Mecca, at least once. Pilgrims wear identical garments so that all stand as equals before Allah
- c Followers of Muhammad's example - Believe that the first four caliphs were rightly guided; that Muslim rulers should follow the Sunna or Muhammad's example; lastly that the Shi'a have distorted the meaning of various passages of the Qur'an
- d The migration or pilgramage
- e A place where the Berber armies stopped in the middle of the war and created a Muslim state here
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group who believed that the prophets son in law should have succeeded Muhammad; that all Muslim rulers should be descended from Muhammad; and lastly that the Sunni have distorted the meaning of various passages in the Qur'an - Shi'a means "party of Ali"
- To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
- A group of people who rejected the luxurious life of the Umayyads and they pursued a life of poverty and made a devotion to a spiritual path
- Meaning "Submission to the will of Allah"
- The concept of belief in one god and the people worshiped Allah as Monotheism
5 True/False questions
Fatimid → Successor or deputy
Abbasids → Successor or deputy
Qur'an → Holy book of the Muslims where the revelations were collected
Umayyads → Claimed to be the messenger of Allah who took great interest in religion and was the last of the Prophets
Five Pillar: Prayer → To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."