5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- House Of Widsom
- Five Pillar: Fasting
- Five Pillar: Prayer
- a A place where the Berber armies stopped in the middle of the war and created a Muslim state here
- b Five times every day, Muslims face toward Mecca to pray. They assemble at a mosque
- c During the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, Muslims fast between dawn and sunset. A simple meal is eaten at the end of the day. Fasting serves to remind Muslims that their spiritual needs are greater than their physical needs
- d A building opened by Caliph Al - Ma'mun in Bagdad which combined all three of a library, an academy and a translation center
- e The art of beautiful handwriting
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A caliphate which was formed by Shi'a Muslims who claimed descent from Muhammad's daughter Fatima
- A group who believed that the prophets son in law should have succeeded Muhammad; that all Muslim rulers should be descended from Muhammad; and lastly that the Sunni have distorted the meaning of various passages in the Qur'an - Shi'a means "party of Ali"
- A group of people who rejected the luxurious life of the Umayyads and they pursued a life of poverty and made a devotion to a spiritual path
- Best way for proper living
- To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
5 True/False Questions
Hijrah → The concept of belief in one god and the people worshiped Allah as Monotheism
Islam → A religion - means "One who has submitted"
Five Pillar: Alms → Muhammad taught that all Muslims have a responsibility to support the less fortunate. Muslims meet that social responsibility by giving alms (money) for the poor through a special religious tax
Five Pillar: Pilgrimage → Five times every day, Muslims face toward Mecca to pray. They assemble at a mosque
Hajj → The migration or pilgramage