5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- House Of Widsom
- a A family who came to power, moved the capital of Arabia to Damascus
- b A caliphate which was formed by Shi'a Muslims who claimed descent from Muhammad's daughter Fatima
- c Successor or deputy
- d An Islamic house of worship
- e A building opened by Caliph Al - Ma'mun in Bagdad which combined all three of a library, an academy and a translation center
5 Multiple choice questions
- The art of beautiful handwriting
- Meaning "Submission to the will of Allah"
- A religion - means "One who has submitted"
- Five times every day, Muslims face toward Mecca to pray. They assemble at a mosque
- A place where the Berber armies stopped in the middle of the war and created a Muslim state here
5 True/False questions
Five Pillar: Pilgrimage → Five times every day, Muslims face toward Mecca to pray. They assemble at a mosque
Five Pillar: Fasting → During the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, Muslims fast between dawn and sunset. A simple meal is eaten at the end of the day. Fasting serves to remind Muslims that their spiritual needs are greater than their physical needs
Qur'an → A group who believed that the prophets son in law should have succeeded Muhammad; that all Muslim rulers should be descended from Muhammad; and lastly that the Sunni have distorted the meaning of various passages in the Qur'an - Shi'a means "party of Ali"
Sunni → Best way for proper living
Shari'a → System of law which regulates family life and moral conduct. Also community and business life of Muslims