5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- context clues
- a systematic investigation to establish facts about a subject or problem
- b Exaggeration
- c The repitition of stressed and unstressed syllables
- d The center of interest or attention
- e information from the reading that helps the reader to identify the meaning of an unknown word
5 Multiple choice questions
- to restate in other words
- The author's method of organizing text (e.g., foreshadowing, flashbacks).
- Basic argument by a speaker or writer
- Tools used by the author to enliven and provide voice to the writing (e.g., dialogue, alliteration).
- a kind of literary or artistic work
5 True/False questions
characterization → repetition of initial consonant sounds
synonym → A word that means the same as another word
analysis → process of identifying the parts and their relationships to one another
reading critically → Reading in which a questioning attitude, logical analysis and inference are used to judge the worth of text.
fluency → skillfulness in speaking or writing