5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lord Montague
- a Juliet's hot-headed cousin
- b The woman with whom Romeo is infatuated at the beginning of the play.
- c A play on words involving the use of words with similar sounds but different meanings (collar, color), words with 2+ meanings (plain), or words with the same sound but different meanings (sun/son)
- d The head of the Montague family and father of Romeo.
- e A figure of speech consisting of two apparently contradictory terms
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Montague's nephew, Romeo's cousin and thoughtful friend
- A verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme
- Servant to the Nurse
- In the plays, the parts of young women were played by...
- Two consecutive lines of poetry that rhyme
5 True/False Questions
Juliet → The daughter of Lord and Lady Capulet and Romeo's lover.
Gregory → Genre of the play Romeo and Juliet
Lady Montague → The head of the Montague family and father of Romeo.
Mercutio → Talks of Queen Mab when Romeo mentions a dream he had.
Lady Capulet → The wife of Lord Capulet and mother of Juliet.