5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Sperm cell joins egg cell.
- b Carries sperm to vas deferens.
- c Male hormone.
- d Glands that produce the eggs cells and hormones.
- e Last seven months of prenatal development.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cells produced in the testes.
- Female erectile tissue between the labia.
- Houses the fetus during pregnancy.
- Folds of skin outside of the vagina.
- When the penis becomes engorged with blood and hard.
5 True/False Questions
Testes → Organ that produces sperm.
Placenta → Begins at about age 12 or 13.
Cervix → Last seven months of prenatal development.
Estrogen → Sac that regulates the temperature of the testes.
Semen → Last seven months of prenatal development.