5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Glands that produce the eggs cells and hormones.
- b Begins at about age 12 or 13.
- c Organ that produces sperm.
- d Organ that nourishes the fetus.
- e Fluid ejaculated from the penis.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Female organ of intercourse; birth canal
- Sac that regulates the temperature of the testes.
- When the semen leaves the penis.
- When the penis becomes engorged with blood and hard.
- Cells produced in the testes.
5 True/False Questions
Seminal Vesicles → Cells produced in the testes.
Fetus → Organ that produces sperm.
Embryo → Folds of skin outside of the vagina.
Clitoris → Female erectile tissue between the labia.
Uterus → Houses the fetus during pregnancy.