5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who was a minister, educator, scholar and social activist?
- What two goals did the SCLC have?
- What is the Albany movement?
- What is included on the GA flag of 1956?
- What is SCLC?
- a Confederate Battle Flag
- b Desegregate Albany and later succeeded
- c nonviolent social change, voting rights for African Americans
- d Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- e Benjamin Mays
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Henery Thoreau, Mahatma Gandhi, Bajamin Mays
- Benjamin Mays
- protesters against segregation
- Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee
5 True/False Questions
Who did John Lewis lead? → SNCC
Who was a mentor to Dr. King? → Benjamin Mays
Under which governor did integration in schools begin? → Vandiver
The Civil Rights Act was passed as a result of what? → March on Washington
List goals of the March On Washington: → Georgia's commitee of schools that gathered information on how the public felt about integration