5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a type of joint between the 1st & 2nd cervical vertebrae
- b hinge joint
- c movement around a longitudinal axis is...
- d muscles found in visceral organs & blood vessels
- e scapula forms which process?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- when a muscle fiber is subjected to a stimulus, it contracts completely & this is called...
- type of joints between the vertebrae are classified as
- normal muscle tone means the muscles are...
- to move away from midline
- the rib cage contains____of ribs
5 True/False Questions
femur → greater trochanter is a boney process of the ___
female pelvis → areas between the skull bones of a newborn
xiphoid process → type of joints between the vertebrae are classified as
tendons → muscles that are attached to bones by...
which is true of true ribs? → the first 7 pairs attach to the sternum by cartilage