5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- trapezius muscle
- epiphyseal discs
- a raises & lowers shoulders
- b femur articulates with the..
- c long bones of children, growth in length occurs in the...
- d not a cranial bone
- e hinge joint
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- secretes fluid to prevent friction upon movement
- normal muscle tone means the muscles are...
- type of joints between the vertebrae are classified as
- scapula forms which process?
- main muscle which flexes the head
5 True/False Questions
zygomatic → a bone that does not articulate directly with another bone
deltoid muscle → covers shoulder joint
sodium → major mineral for proper bone formation
red marrow → blood cells are produced in...
hyoid → mineral necessary for proper muscle contraction to occur