5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- asexually, mitosis, cytokinesis
- eukaryotes that are not members of the Plant, Animal, Fungi, or Monera kingdoms.
- cavities in the cytoplasm that are specialized to collect water.
- a Ciliates generally reproduce __________ by ___________ and _______________.
- b Most, but not all, protists are ____________
- c Sarcodines are animal-like protists that have ____________.
- d Protists are
- e Contractile vacuoles are
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Amebic __________ is caused by Entamoeba.
- A food vacuole is
- ________ and __________ protists are called molds.
- Trichonymphia breaks down ____________, allowing termites to digest wood.
- Sporozoans reproduce by _________.
5 True/False Questions
beneficial → Many animal-like protists are ____________ to the living world.
ciliate → One type of _________ is a paramecium.
mitosis and cytokinesis → Most zooflagellates reproduce ___________ by _________ and ________.
malaria, African sleeping sickness. → Ciliates use ___________ for __________ and movement.
cytoplasmic projections → Pseudopods are temporary ___________ ____________ used for feeding or movement