← Biology 4 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- process of making changes in the DNA code of living organisms
- making a genetically identical copy of DNA of an organism
- a threadlike body in the cell nucleus that carries the genes in a linear order
- the process by which the DNA of one organism is cut and a gene from another is inserted.
- Trait that is apparent when two recessive alleles for the characteristic are inherited.
- process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell
6 True/False Questions
bioethics → making a genetically identical copy of DNA of an organism
sexual reproduction → process by which a single parent reproduces a copy of itself
phenotype → the actual gene structure for a trait
mutation → change in a DNA sequence that affects genetic information
DNA → deoxyribonucleic acid, the material that contains the information that determines inherited characteristics
gene → basic unit of heredity in a living organism