5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- line symmetry
- a Can be folded into two congruent parts that fit on top of each other exactly.
- b A unit of measure for angles
- c Largest number in a set of data.
- d Exact location in space.
- e Middle number in a set of data.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rotates onto itself in less than a full rotation.
- Number that appears the most in a set of data.
- Figures that are the same size and shape.
- Moves a figure around a point.
- Moves a figure up, down, left or right.
5 True/False Questions
mean → Adding up all the numbers and dividing by the number of numbers in the set of data.
pentagon → A polygon with five sides.
line of symmetry → Can be folded into two congruent parts that fit on top of each other exactly.
range → Maximum minus the minimum.
transformations → Moves a figure up, down, left or right.