5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Second Schleswig war, Austro-Prussian war, Franco-Prussian war
- the last European country to end feudalism
- Peter Stolypin
- Ferenc Deak
- Giuseppe Garibaldi
- a three wars aided the unification of Germany
- b Hungarian leader that helped to create the Dual Monarchy
- c conservative Russian Prime Minister that sought to restore order after the Revolution of 1905
- d Russia
- e the name of the leader of the Sicilian nationalist force known as the Red Shirts?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- three steps the German government took in 1871 to promote economic development
- A message that Bismarck used to get France to declare war on Germany
- name given to the Italian nationalist movement
- The people gave their loyalties to local leaders.
5 True/False Questions
Russian socialists preached the ideas of which German thinker? → Karl Marx
Italian unity finally came as a result of which war → Franco-Prussian
Francis Joseph I. → the name of the Austrian Emperor who granted limited reforms and granted a new constitution?
The Powerder Keg of Europe → The Popes
Which war was an embarrassing defeat for the Russians? → Russo-Japanese