5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "the sick man of Europe"
- German equivalent to U.S. House of Representatives
- Which war was an embarrassing defeat for the Russians?
- a The Ottoman Empire
- b Russo-Japanese
- c Realistic politics based on the needs of the state and which saw power as being more important than principles
- d the economic union created by Prussia that helped end economic barriers among several of the various German states
- e Reichstag
5 Multiple choice questions
- A message that Bismarck used to get France to declare war on Germany
- upper house of the German parliament
- the name of the system of local government set up in Russia by Alexander II
- the name of the Austrian Emperor who granted limited reforms and granted a new constitution?
- Austria & Hungary
5 True/False questions
Giuseppe Garibaldi → the name of the leader of the Sicilian nationalist force known as the Red Shirts?
William I → Title for ruler of Germany during the Second Riech
Victor Emmanuel I → King of Sardinia that became the first King of Italy in 1861
Risorgimento. → name given to the Italian nationalist movement
Otto von Bismarck → Prussian Chancellor that succeeded in creating a united Germany