5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ferenc Deak
- Which war was an embarrassing defeat for the Russians?
- Francis Joseph I.
- the Ems dispatch
- a Hungarian leader that helped to create the Dual Monarchy
- b the name of the Austrian Emperor who granted limited reforms and granted a new constitution?
- c the economic union created by Prussia that helped end economic barriers among several of the various German states
- d A message that Bismarck used to get France to declare war on Germany
- e Russo-Japanese
5 Multiple choice questions
- persecutions of the Jews in Russia
- Title for ruler of Germany during the Second Riech
- three wars aided the unification of Germany
- Prussian Chancellor that succeeded in creating a united Germany
- Theodore Roosevelt
5 True/False questions
Russian socialists preached the ideas of which German thinker? → Alexander II
Zemstvos → the name of the system of local government set up in Russia by Alexander II
Russian Tsar that emancipated the serfs in 1861 → Bundesrat
two countries that were tied together by the Dual Monarchy → Alexander II
The Powerder Keg of Europe → The Balkan Peninsula