6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- traps dust particles-hair, mucous, cilia, warms air-rich blood vessel supply, humidifies air.
- air passageways and blood vessels, soft, spongy, elastic, right lung:3 lobes, left lung: 2 lobes
- more O2 release (shift curve to the right) caused by:high CO2, low pH, higher temp, exist while working out
- pseudo stratified cilliated columnar epithelium with goblet cells, rich in blood vessels
- 3 passages ways, superior,, middle, and ingerior
- move aretynoid cartilage to close rim of glottis, move aretynoid/thyroid cartilage to stretch vocal cords
6 True/False questions
bronchial tree → highly branched airway, blind ended passageway, enters lung at hilus
Nasal septum → bony and cartilage portions
paranasal sinuses → space in skull bones, open into nasal cavity, reduces skull weight, changes voice quality, frontal, maxillary, spheroid ethmoid
pharynx regions → voice box: infront (trachea & esphogus behind), cartilage: thyroid, cricoid, aretynoid, epiglottis, vocal ligaments: true and false, mucous membrane: pseudo stratified cilliated columnar epithelium with goblet cells
Respiratory system: Function → exchange gases between atmosphere and blood (cells)
Nasal cavity structure → traps dust particles-hair, mucous, cilia, warms air-rich blood vessel supply, humidifies air.