← invertibrates Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nerve cord
- a The medusa stage is more prevalent in the what?
- b the muscular jaws of an arachnid
- c scientific name for cone-jellies
- d water is drawn through pores in the body wall of this saclike animal into a central cavity called the
- e What in the flatworm gives it directional movement?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In arachnids, there are how many pairs of walking legs?
- diffusion of what kind of wastes occur across the body wall?
- Chilopoda have appendages modified as jaw-like what?
- main job is digestion and skeletal fibers
- What are bivalves, pertaining to the system in which they eat?
5 True/False Questions
platyhelminthes → includes flatworms
pharynx → In rotifers, the what bears jaws that grind the ingested microorganisms?
gastropods → terrestrial carnivores with mandibles and poison claws
insects → in what does the nervous system consist of a cerebral ganglion and paired ventral nerval cords with segmental ganglia
endocytosis → structures that contain nematocytes