← Army Study Guide Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Soldiers are required to have how many periods of EO training per year?
- Who is Eligible for CHAMPUS?
- Prevention of sexual harassment is whose responsibility?
- The Army's policy on Army Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program applies where and when?
- What are the ways that Soldiers can be identified as having a substance abuse problem?
- a The Commander's Responsibility
- b 4 (1 each quarter)
- c Both on and off post and during duty and non-duty hours.
To working, living, and recreational environments (including both on- and off-post housing).
- d Family members of active duty military personnel, Family members of either deceased or retired personnel, and retired military personnel and their family members under the age of 65
- e --Voluntary (self-identification)
--Commander / Supervisor Identification
--Investigation and or Apprehension
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The ASAP's mission is to strengthen the overall fitness and effectiveness of the Army's total workforce and to enhance the combat readiness of its Soldiers.
- Quality Of Life Program
- Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System.
- January - 3rd Monday - Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday
February - 1-28/29 - African-American/Black History Month
March - 1-31 - Women's History Month
April/May - Sunday to Sunday for Week Incorporating Yom Hashoah - "Days of Remembrance" for Victims of the Holocaust
May - 1-31 - Asian Pacific Heritage Month
August - 26 - Women's Equality Day
September/October - 15 Sep.-15 Oct. - Hispanic Heritage Month
November - 1-30 - National Native American Indian Heritage Month
- The battery/company level
5 True/False Questions
What are the general rules for appointing a sponsor? → There is no dollar limit. AER Assistance will meet your emergency need.
What are the goals of the Army Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program? → Create a climate that minimizes sexual assault incidents, which impact Army personnel, Army civilians, and family members, and, if an incident should occur, ensure that victims and subjects are treated according to Army policy.
Create a climate that encourages victims to report incidents of sexual assault without fear.
Establish sexual assault prevention training and awareness programs to educate Soldiers.
Ensure sensitive and comprehensive treatment to restore victims' health and well-being.
Ensure leaders understand their roles and responsibilities regarding response to sexual assault victims, thoroughly investigate allegations of sexual assault, and take appropriate administrative and disciplinary action.
What are some reasons that a soldier may be ineligible for reenlistment? → Any commander in the soldier's chain of command
What is an SRB? → Equal Opportunity Representative
Define sexual assault. → Any attitude or action of a person or institutional structure that subordinates aperson or group because of skin color or race.