5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Retaliation (79)
- Beatific (107)
- Dwindle (107)
- Filigree (103)
- Mobilize (92)
- a n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
- b adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
- c v. to make capable of movement.
- d v. to subside.
- e n. the act of paying back for injury.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. to look intently.
- v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
- v. to sharpen; enhance.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
5 True/False Questions
Chaff (109) → adj. Trivial or worthless.
Disperse (102) → n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
Skepticism (84) → n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
Exhalation (72) → n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
Parry (106) → n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.