5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jerome Kagan's views on attachment stress
- • Howard Gardner has developed _______ types of intelligence.
- Which of the following is an example of bilingual education in a U.S. school?
- Dr. Tepper-Harmon believes that life-span development cannot be studied without considering biological, socioemotional, and cognitive dimensions. Dr. Tepper-Harmon believes that development is:
- When her mother asks Selena why she feels so sad, Selena says it is because her best friend just lost her puppy. Selena is exhibiting:
- a empathy
- b the child's temperament and genitic characteristics
- c Maria's first language is Spanish, so she has a teacher who speaks Spanish during some of her classes until Maria can learn more English.
- d 8
- e multidimensional
5 Multiple choice questions
- it can become self-fulfilling prophecy
- take the responsibility of the task they are learning from the adault who is helping.
- o -practical
- be patient and recognize that Brendan is developing as a normal 3 year old.
- There are few or no changes that occur during adulthood.
5 True/False questions
People remember very little about what happened in the early years of their lives. This is called: → infantile amnesia
• Women tend to have about _______. → twice as much body fat as men
Alicia and Jason are watching their two sons have a fight. One of the sons is almost 5 years old, and the other is just over 3 years old. According to research on parental response to sibling behaviors, which is the most likely response that Alicia and Jason will demonstrate? → They will do nothing at all
• Why are there more elementary and secondary school children living in stepfamilies than there are infants and preschool children? → It takes time to marry, have children, divorce, and remarry
Overall, the effects of television on some children's development are: → some positive, some negative