5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- • Which of the following terms refers to domain-specific evaluations of the self?
- What makes one stage more advanced than another in Jean Piaget's theory?
- Using props, plots, and roles in play is characteristic of
- Five-year-old Marta draws a picture with pretty lavender, purple, and blue colors intermixed with green, yellow, and brown. "Its a boat on the ocean at sunset, with whales jumping all around it!" she explans to her teacher. Marta is showing clear evidensce of :
- How would an 8-year-old child most likely describe herself?
- a "I am nice, and I have a friend named Julie."
- b self-concept
- c symbolic function
- d pretense/symbolic play
- e the child's new way of understanding the world
5 Multiple choice questions
- well develop a sence of shame and doubt if this type of interaction occurs constitently
- boys usually show less self-regulation
- The status of females in relation to males is different in different ethnic groups
- social smiling
5 True/False questions
Which of the following emotions are not in the same "category" as the other three? → fear
Jerome Kagan's views on attachment stress: → birth
Jean Piaget claimed that children between the ages of 2 and 7 years are in a stage called preoperational → children at this age do not yet use mental operations in their thought
Research linking corporal punishment and child behavior hasbeen associated with all of the following, EXCEPT: → higher levels of moral internalization
Project _______is a program designed to break the cycle of poverty and oor education for children form economically disadvantaged backgrounds. → Head Start