5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What soes Popeye have in common with a pregnant women?
- According tot the textbook, many deaths of young children around the world could be prevented by
- When teachers adjust their level of support and guidance tot he level of skill of the student, it is called:
- Knowing about knowing is referred to as:
- Which of the following is NOT a marked change in emotional development during early childhood?
- a reducing poverty and improving nutrition, sanitation, education, and heath services
- b Children can deceive others with their emotions
- c They both benifit from eating spinach
- d metacognition
- e scaffolding
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the age differences that exist in the relationship
- social interaction
- twice as much body fat as men
- verbal interactions with the child
5 True/False Questions
Boys are more _______ aggressive, whereas girls can be more _______ aggressive. → physically; verbally
Dan and Michelle have been having difficulty conceiving a child, so they've decided to try in-vitro fertilization to start a family. One of the risks of this assisted reproductive technology that they should know about is that: → 25-30 percent of conceptions that occur using IVF result in multiple births (e.g., twins, triplets, etc.).
Dr. Dzindolet would like to know whether children born prematurely can tell the fifference between a face and a spiral. What method would best suit this experiment → visual preference method
• The ability of a friendship to help a child see him/herself as competent, attractive, and worthwhile serves which of Gottman and Parker's functions of friendship? → ego support
Although it was originally thought that human beings have around _______ genes, recent research into the human genome suggests that we probably have more like _______ different genes. → by 6 months of age