5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A young child might be heard saying, "That tree pushed the leaf off and it fell down." The child's belief
- As children move through the zone of proximal development (ZPD), they;
- Across childhood and adolescence, research suggests that:
- When Travis decided he wanted to catch a bird with a butterfly net, his parents encourages him to test out his idea. Because his parents supported his plan, he will probably grow up with
- Research suggests that mothers who drink 200 milligrams or more of caffeine a day increase their risk of:
- a initiative
- b having a miscarriage
- c take the responsibility of the task they are learning from the adault who is helping.
- d girls engage in more prosocial behavior
- e animism.
5 Multiple choice questions
- constructivist approach
- . People are more likely to give socially acceptable or desirable answers
- 24 months
5 True/False questions
Dr. Widaman is researching the cultural differences in school performance between Japanese and American children. He is comparing math scores between two groups of fifth graders. One of his groups is from Japan and the other group is from the United States. Dr. Widaman is conducting a __________ study. → Boys are more likely to have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Two month old Trey is crying loudly, His cry starts with a piercing shrill sound. Then there is a long period during which Trey holds his breath (turning red) and then the next crying sound comes out. This type of cry indicates that Trey is → in pain
• Julio understands that although he is older than his brother, he is younger than his sister. This is because Julio understands: → girls engage in more prosocial behavior
• Jacob is a third-grader with a disability that had caused him to be separated from his peers during the school day. Just recently, Jacob has been moved to the regular third-grade classroom. What is this change called? → -transitivity
• As Trey grows from early to middle childhood, the issues that he and his parents discuss and disagree about will begin to include: → o -household chores