5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is NOT one of the stated goals of a developmentally appropriate practise?
- By a child's second birthday, his or her brain is approximately ___________of the weight of an adult's brain
- What soes Popeye have in common with a pregnant women?
- Infants begin to communicate at:
- Which type of classrooms has been found in research to enhance advanced writing skills, and improve self-regulatory and cognitive control skills in at-risk preschool children?
- a birth
- b They both benifit from eating spinach
- c Tools of the Mind classrooms
- d better physical health
- e 75%
5 Multiple choice questions
- United States
- Boys are more likely to have a learning disability
- o -deviant behavior
- . People are more likely to give socially acceptable or desirable answers
5 True/False questions
What is the correct sequence of language development → crying, cooing. babbling, gestures
All of the following children are likely to be shorter than their peers, EXCEPT: → experimental method
Which of the following terms refers to domain-specific evaluations of the self? → Gorilla
Suzanne believes that helping children develop their independence while still placing appropriate boundaries and limits on their actions is the most important function of parenting. Suzanne is probably a(n): → authoritative parent
In response to child misbehavior, most child psychologists recommend: → some positive, some negative