5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Entrance Facade Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Galerie des Glaces (Hall of Mirrors) - Versailles. Architect Jules Hardouin Mansart- 3rd Building
- Salon de musique, Hotel Lauzun-
- Hotel Matignon, Paris
- b Residental urban community
Architect- Louis le Vau, Landscape Architect- Andre le Notre. Built for Nicholas Fouquet.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- wood paneling on interior walls usually floor to ceiling, as a rule inriched by carving, gilding, painting, or , rarely inlaying.
- Three evenings a week where Louis XIV was "at home" to his court. Characterized by a formal informality.
Charles le brun - Painter
5 True/False Questions
FB Louis XIV fauteuil →
Savonnerie & aubusson rugs → A technique developed by Andre-Charles Boulle (1642-1732) of inlaying brass with tortoiseshell and, sometimes, pewter, fashionable and highly prized in France throughout the 18th century
Parquet de Versailles →
Hotel de sully Courtyard, Paris →
Andre Charles Boulle → A series of rooms that adjoin each other