5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Edward L. Thorndike
- Hermann von Helmholtz
- Soloman Asch
- Diana Baumrind
- Julian Rotter
- a Behaviorist; 1st studies on animal learning (cats and the puzzle box); Law of Effect
- b Trichromatic Theory of Color Vision
- c Cognitive theorist; Studied Locus of Control
- d Parenting Styles
- e Conformity studies; judging the length of lines
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1st American psych lab; Wrote the text, "Adolescence"
- Humanist; Hierarchy of Needs; Self-actualization
- Language theorist; Universal Grammar Theory (born to learn grammar)
- Divided consciousness theory of hypnosis; the "hidden observer"
5 True/False questions
Robert Sternberg → Triarchic Theory of Intelligence: analytical, practical, and creative intelligence
Chess & Thomas → Studied depth perception using the "visual cliff"
Edward Tolman → Structuralist; "objective introspection"
Henry Murray → Thematic Apperception Test (TAT); studies achievement motivation
Phillip Zimbardo → Functionalist; 1st president of APA; Wrote "Principle of Psychology" in 1890