5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Phillip Zimbardo
- Blakemore & Cooper
- Gibson & Walk
- Fritz Perls
- Ewald Hering
- a Social Psychologist; Did the "Stanford Prison Study" on role-playing
- b Studied sensory restriction in kittens
- c Opponent-Process Theory of Color Vision
- d Developed "Gestalt Therapy"
- e Studied depth perception using the "visual cliff"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cognitive behaviorist; studied "learned helplessness" and was a proponent of "positive psychology"
- Sex researcher who conducted interviews in the 1930's
- Humanist; Hierarchy of Needs; Self-actualization
- Parenting Styles
- Early Trait Theorist; studied body types and personaltiy
5 True/False questions
Elaine Hatfield → Groupthink
Julian Rotter → Stages of Cognitive Development
Lewis Terman → Cognitive psychologist; Latent Learning & cognitive maps in rats
Muzafer Sherif → Cognitive theorist; Studied Locus of Control
Masters & Johnson → Sex researchers: Described the sexual response cycle