5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Darley & Latane
- Masters & Johnson
- Charles Spearman
- Alfred Kinsey
- Ewald Hering
- a Sex researchers: Described the sexual response cycle
- b Sex researcher who conducted interviews in the 1930's
- c Opponent-Process Theory of Color Vision
- d Studied the "bystander effect" or "diffusion of responsibility"
- e General Intelligence or "g" underlies IQ. If you are intelligent in one area, you are probably smart in others.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Structuralist; "objective introspection"
- Language theorist; Linguistic Determinism (Language Affects Thinking)
- Humanist; Hierarchy of Needs; Self-actualization
- Cognitive Dissonance Theory
- Structuralist; 1st psychology lab (in Germany)
5 True/False questions
Julian Rotter → Stages of Cognitive Development
Conrad Lorenz → Studied "imprinting" in birds
Robert Sternberg → Observational Learning ("modeling"); Reciprocal determinism
B. F. Skinner → Cognitive Dissonance Theory
Albert Ellis → Cognitive perspective; Developed RET (Rational Emotive Therapy)