5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sigmund Freud
- D. L. Rosenhan
- Gibson & Walk
- Leon Festinger
- Benjamin Whorf
- a Language theorist; Linguistic Determinism (Language Affects Thinking)
- b Wrote article, "On Being Sane in Insane Places" (pretended to be schizophrenic)
- c Cognitive Dissonance Theory
- d Father of psychoanalysis; wrote "The Interpretation of Dreams" in 1890
- e Studied depth perception using the "visual cliff"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Studied sensory (iconic) memory
- Cognitive perspective; Developed RET (Rational Emotive Therapy)
- Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
- Split-brain experiments
- Conformity studies; judging the length of lines
5 True/False questions
Erik Erikson → Neo-Freudian; Psychosocial Stages of Development
Conrad Lorenz → Humanist; client-centered therapy; "Unconditional Positive Regard"
Hubel & Weisel → Temperament studies
Elizabeth Loftus → Stage of Death & Dying
Ewald Hering → Studied sensory (iconic) memory