5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Phineas Gage
- Abraham Maslow
- A. Simon & T. Binet
- Harry Harlow
- Gibson & Walk
- a Humanist; Hierarchy of Needs; Self-actualization
- b Famous for having a metal rod blown through his head
- c Studied depth perception using the "visual cliff"
- d Attachment/body contact studies in baby monkeys
- e 1st intelligence test for children; later revised to become the Stanford-Binet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Obedience studies using "shock"
- Behaviorist; father of operant conditioning; principles of reinforcement
- Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
- Stages of Moral Development
- Humanist; client-centered therapy; "Unconditional Positive Regard"
5 True/False Questions
Edward Titchner → Structuralist; "objective introspection"
Darley & Latane → Studied the "bystander effect" or "diffusion of responsibility"
Noam Chomsky → Language theorist; Universal Grammar Theory (born to learn grammar)
Diana Baumrind → Parenting Styles
John B. Watson → Believed head size was related to intelligence