5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elizabeth Loftus
- Fritz Heider
- Sperry & Gazziniga
- Diana Baumrind
- Jean Piaget
- a Parenting Styles
- b Memory construction; False memory syndrome; eye-witness identification
- c Stages of Cognitive Development
- d Split-brain experiments
- e Attribution Theory; Fundamental Attribution Error
5 Multiple choice questions
- Russian Physiologist; classical conditioning (salivation in dogs)
- Neo-Freudian; Introversion/Extroversion; Collective unconscious & archetypes
- Structuralist; "objective introspection"
- Behaviorist; 1st studies on animal learning (cats and the puzzle box); Law of Effect
- Sex researcher who conducted interviews in the 1930's
5 True/False questions
Ernest Hilgard → Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
Julian Rotter → Humanist; client-centered therapy; "Unconditional Positive Regard"
Chess & Thomas → Studied depth perception using the "visual cliff"
Henry Murray → Thematic Apperception Test (TAT); studies achievement motivation
Edward Tolman → Cognitive psychologist; Latent Learning & cognitive maps in rats