6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Long chain polymers of genetic material found in human cells
- The largest organic compound made of nucleotides and phosphates which carry the information for a cell to make all its proteins
- In _________ __________ , proteins are made using instructions from your DNA
- A covalent bond with two pairs of valence electrons being bonded
- Lipids/Fats with double bonds between carbon atoms.
- The cycle of energy being transferred from different organisms
5 True/False Questions
Carbohydrates → Lipids/Fats with double bonds between carbon atoms.
Proteins → Large molecules made of long polymers of amino acids
Enzymes → Long chain polymers of genetic material found in human cells
nucleic acid → DNA is a ___________ _________
Triple Bond → A covalent bond with three pairs of valence electrons being bonded