← English Baroque Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- EB. Castle Howard- Vanbrugh & Hawksmoor
- E.B Blenheim Palace Great Hall - Vanbrugh
- Walnut and cane Settee
- EB. Blenheim Palace Dinning Hall - Vanbrugh
- b The central. upright wood panel of a chair back, serving as a back rest
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a turned leg that flares upward and outward from a narrow lower end.
5 True/False Questions
EB. Easton Neston enterance facade - Hawksmoor →
EB- Centralized church Plans - Wren →
Grinling Gibbons wood carver →
Spire → any slender pointed construction surmounting a building, generally a narrow octagonal pyramid, set above a square tower.
Onion foot → An onion-shaped turned foot of the Early Renaissance not very much used after the William and Mary Period