5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Business Cycle..
- Wagner Act..
- Bull Market..
- Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act..
- a Focused on Labor Reforms [Relationship Between Workers && Managers] Established the Legal Right of Workers to Form Unions..
- b The Pattern Overtime of Economic Growth && Expansion, Followed By Economic Contraction && Decline..
- c Imposed Tax on Imports; Extremely Bad for Farmers..
- d Share of Ownership in a Corporation..
- e The Nickname for the Increase or Upward Trend in Economic Growth..
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Dealt With The High Cost && Helped Federally Fund the Distribution of Electricity..
- Regulated the Stock Market.. Federal Watch-Dog Agency && Enforced Federal Laws..
- Issued By A Business or Government as a Way To Borrow Money For New Projects or Business Expansion; These are Sold to Investors && Repaid WIth Interest Over a Specific Time Period..
- President From 1932-1941.. Promising a New Deal to Repair the Economy after Herbert Hoover..
- Time Period When a Series of Laws Where Passed to Represent the New Deal..
5 True/False Questions
Speculation.. → Instead of Purchasing Stock as a Long Term Investment, This Term Describes the Act Of Buying Stock As A Gamble That It's Price Will Continue To Rise, So The Buyer Can Quicly Resale It At a Profit..
Peak.. → Highest Point of Economic Growth at Any One Stage of the Business Cycle..
Deficit Spending.. → Term For the Federal Government Spending More Than it Takes in in Taxes && Other Revenue; The Government Has to Borrow the Remainder..
Dawes Plan.. → The 1924 Plan to Kick Start the Global Economy with the Agreement to Lower the Reparation Payments Paid By Germany to Britain && France..
Herbert Hoover.. → The President from 1928-1932 Who Was Believed To Have Caused the Great Depression Because of His Laissez Faire Approach on the Economy..