5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- William Henry Harrison
- Vorcester v. Georgia (1832)
- John Tyler
- Trail of Tears
- a a state,
- b akfjaldkjf
- c (9th president) ran with Martin Van Buren & Harrison won but within a month, he died from pneumonia.
- d the marches in which the Cherokee people were foricbly removed from Georgia to the Indian Territory in 1838-1830, with thousands of the Cherokee dying on the way. The Indians walked to Olkahoma.
- e (10th president) was William Henry Harrison's Vice President but Harrison died. so John Tyler became the president. he was also known as "His Accidency"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an 1819 agreement in which Spain gave over control of the territory of Florida to the United States.
- a law, enacted in 1830, that forced Native American peoples east of the Mississippi to move to lands in the West.
- Henry Clay's idea. a pre-Civil War set of measures designed to unify the nation and strengthen its economy by means of protective tariffs, a national bank, and such internal improvements as the development of a transportation system.
5 True/False Questions
John Marshall → (10th president) was William Henry Harrison's Vice President but Harrison died. so John Tyler became the president. he was also known as "His Accidency"
Missouri Compromise → a series of agreements passed by Congress in 1820-1821 to maintain the balance of power between slave states and free states.
Assimilation → a minority group's adpotion of the beliefs and way of life of the dominant culture.
Daniel Webster → is a senator
Maysville Road Veto → dmjfalkjdflkaj