← Herbs Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the major contraindication to the Warm Acrid Release the Exterior category?
- Which herb in the Purgative category is contraindicated for nursing mothers because the active ingredients enter the milk?
- Bupleuri Radix
- Which category treats the "Four Bigs"?
- Which two herbs in the CARE category also raise SP yang?
- a Chai Hu & Sheng Ma
- b Da Huang
- c The patient is already sweating.
- d Herbs that Drain Fire
- e Chai Hu
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mai Men Dong
- Zhu Ru
- Pu Huang
- Downward Draining Herbs
- Wu Mei
5 True/False Questions
Which general category does Drain Fire fall under? → Herbs that Clear Heat
Radix Aucklandiae Lappae → Mu Xiang
Tribuli Fructus → Zhi Ke
Which category treats signs and symptoms that include afternoon fevers, five center heat, night sweats, red tongue with little or no coating, and a thin, rapid pulse? → Herbs that Stabilize and Bind
Chuanxiong Rhizoma → Chuan Xiong