5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which herb settles and calms the spirit, benefits the yin, anchors floating yang, and softens hardness?
- Qing Hao is in which category?
- Akebiae Caulis
- Which category treats such disorders as excessive sweating, diarrhea, frequent urination, excessive vaginal discharge, miscarriage, etc.?
- Longan Arillus
- a Long Yan Rou
- b Herbs that Stabilize and Bind
- c Mu Li
- d Mu Tong
- e Herbs that Clear Heat from Deficiency
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mang Xiao
- Ku Shen
- Lu Dou
- Di Fu Zi
- San Qi & Yi Mu Cao
5 True/False Questions
Scutellariae Radix → Shan Yao
A patient presents with systemic exhaustion, lack of warmth, weak lower back, daybreak diarrhea, pale tongue, and weak pulse. Which category would be most appropriate to treat this patient? → Bo He & Niu Bang Zi
The following herbs are in which category? Huang Qin, Huang Lian, Huang Bai → Herbs that Clear Heat, Dry Damp
Which herb in the CARE category is sweet, slightly cold, salty and treats loss of voice? → Chan Tui
Cinnamomi Ramulus → Shan Zhu Yu