5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Platycadi Semen
- Paeoniae Radix Alba
- Which herb tonifies blood, moistens the intestines, grows hair and darkens hair?
- Amomi Fructus
- Which two herbs quicken the blood?
- a Bai Zi Ren
- b Sha Ren
- c Bai Shao
- d Chuan Xiong & Yan Hu Suo
- e He Shou Wu
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mu Xiang
- Herbs that Dispel Wind Damp
- The patient is already sweating.
- Herbs that Warm the Interior and Expel Cold
- Tian Hua Fen, Tian Men Dong, & Yu Zhu
5 True/False questions
Forsythiae Fructus → Zhi Zi
Which category has herbs that mostly enter the lung, stomach, liver, and kidney channels, are sweet, cold, & moistening, and generate body fluids? → Herbs that Nourish the Heart and Calm the Spirit
Polyporus → Zhu Ling
Acanthopanacis Cortex → Wu Jia Pi
Morindae Officinalis Radix → Ba Ji Tian