5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Horizontal (category) axis
- Cell range
- Absolute reference
- a A group of worksheet cells, which can be adjacent or nonadjacent. (AKA a range)
- b The file in which Excel stores an electronic spreadsheet.
- c On the horizontal axis, or x-axis, are the data series' category values, or x values.
- d Cell reference that points to a specific cell and does not change when copied; appears with a dollar sign ($) before each column and row designation.
- e To remove
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Shows stock market data like highs, lows, opening price and closing price.
- A collection of related fields that are grouped together, in Excel, each row represents a record.
- Two or more text characters.
- A spreadsheet program you use to display, organize, and analyze numerical data.
- The actual data displayed in a chart.
5 True/False Questions
Table style → An Excel setting that applies styles to four table elements (header row, first column, last column, and totals row).
Name box → The middle value in data.
Sans serif font → Two or more text characters.
Surface Chart → Compares three sets of values in a 3-D chart.
Pie chart → A chart that compares values from several categories with a sequential order, such as dates and times that occur at evenly spaced intervals. The values are indicated by the height of the line.