← Memory Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A data integrity checking method in which every time the number of bits counted is even, an extra bit of data is transmitted as a 1 to indicate even.
- When the parity bit is always set to one regardless of the true number of ones contained in the byte.
- The counting of either odd or even bits being transmitted.
- Memory type that stores data but does not require a power source to retain the data.
- A small amount of high speed memory designed to speed up the transfer of data between components and peripherals.
5 True/False Questions
Expanded memory → An early method to move past the 1MB memory barrier.
Hot swap → An area to temporarily store data before transferring it to a device.
Dynamic RAM → An integrated circuit using digital flip flop components.
Registered memory → A memory module that incorporates driver and synchronizing electronics as part of the unit.
Static RAM → An integrated circuit using digital flip flop components.