5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ulyssess S. Grant
- Federalist - Political Party
- John C Calhoun
- a Mayflower Compact is written.
- b A campaign against the sale or drinking of alcohol.
- c Was the General of the Union Army and was responsible for winning the Civil War for the North.
- d Favored an alliance with England, industry, and the wealthy. Led by Hamilton & Adams.
- e Was a South Carolina Congressman and Senator who spoke for the South before and during the Civil War.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To stir up a rebellion. Associated with John Adams presidency.
- British are defeated, the last battle of the American Revolution.
- Ended the American Revolution and forced Britain to recognize the United States as an independent nation.
- Occurred durings John Adams presidency. The French wanted a bribe from the U.S..
- Was a passionate patriot who became famous for his fiery speeches in favor of American independence. His most famous quote included the words "Give me liberty or give me death!"
5 True/False Questions
2nd Amendment → Guarantees the right of states to organize militias or armies and the right of individuals to bear arms.
Cyrus McCormick → Invented the mechanical reaper.
Bleeding Kansas → Snowball fight started by the colonists. Crispus Attucks was the first American to die. The British troops were defended by John Adams.
Reasons people came to the U.S. → Economic, social mobility, religion.
Oregon Trail → Trail from Independence to the Oregon territory.