7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- ground that is permanently frozen
- n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
- n. a person who uses goods and services.
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
6 True/False questions
whimper → adj. resembling or similar
similar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
sculptor → n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
inspector → n. an investigator who observes carefully
scrawny → very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
traitor → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc