7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- adj. resembling or similar
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
- n. a person who says one thing and does another
- old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
6 True/False questions
permafrost → ground that is permanently frozen
consumer → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
cedar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
province → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
inspector → n. an investigator who observes carefully
monitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another