← spelling 21 words Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
- ground that is permanently frozen
- n. a person who uses goods and services.
- adj. resembling or similar
6 True/False Questions
province → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
trader → n. a person who says one thing and does another
monitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another
traitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another
pry → showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
sassy → very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky