← spelling 21 words Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.
- ground that is permanently frozen
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
6 True/False Questions
consumer → n. a person who uses goods and services.
sassy → showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
similar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
director → n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
whimper → adj. resembling or similar
vinegar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.