7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
- very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
- old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- adj. resembling or similar
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
6 True/False questions
trader → n. a person who says one thing and does another
director → n. an investigator who observes carefully
sculptor → n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
inspector → n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
prairie → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
permafrost → a treeless grassy plain