7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
- showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
- n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
6 True/False Questions
trader → n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
consumer → n. a person who uses goods and services.
prairie → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
sculptor → n. a person who says one thing and does another
similar → adj. resembling or similar
traitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another