7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
- n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- adj. resembling or similar
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
6 True/False questions
traitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another
consumer → n. a person who uses goods and services.
director → n. an investigator who observes carefully
vinegar → adj. resembling or similar
prairie → a treeless grassy plain
tenements → n. an investigator who observes carefully