7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
- v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
- very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
6 True/False Questions
traitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another
trader → n. a person who says one thing and does another
director → n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
permafrost → ground that is permanently frozen
prairie → a treeless grassy plain
cedar → n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.