← spelling 21 words Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- ground that is permanently frozen
- v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
- n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
- a treeless grassy plain
6 True/False Questions
inspector → n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
similar → adj. resembling or similar
monitor → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
director → n. an investigator who observes carefully
tenements → n. an investigator who observes carefully
consumer → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc